What is meant by Strategic Services?
“There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why?…. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?” – Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign
Our initial visits will focus on two things:
- A learning session to get to know about your organization’s unique operations and challenges.
- Discovery sessions to find better ways that Telecommunications Technology and Cloud Services can best enhance, fix, and complement your business operations, and identify strategies, directions,, goals, and possible new income streams.
Our advisory sessions go way beyond the traditional telecom auditing days! Our goal is to learn more about your organization so that we can connect you with those technology and cloud services that will benefit you the most. We want to help each client be competitive, compliant, efficient, flexible, scalable, bulletproof, cost efficient, and future focused by leveraging the best services in the telecom industry.
How does the Strategic Sessions Program Work?
When you engage with In The Cloud Technology, you can be sure that you will receive personalized service from an unbiased company that wants to see you succeed. We offer our clients a multidisciplinary approach to positioning their business for success by identifying possible deficiencies or requirements:
- Cloud Based Applications, Virtual Computing
- Remote Servers, Storage, Disaster Recovery Plans
- Security Vulnerabilities
- Intrusion, Content Management
- Compliance standards
- SOX, FISMA, Etc
- Adequate Bandwidth
- Voice quality, Hosted Voice
- Service incompatibilities
- Unified Communications integration
- Ease of access to services
- New service migration, Office Relocation
- Mobility (cellular) optimization and management
- Cost optimization
- Specialized considerations
During these sessions, we use specific questions designed to focus in on what your business really needs. These questions are meant to provoke thought, identify deficiencies, and lead to intelligent and creative discoveries.
Although cost reduction is always a necessary component to intelligent business management strategies, it should never be the only consideration when moving a business forward. We bring our clients balanced strategies based on your overall goals and future objectives.